Tuesday, May 4, 2010

upsides?

the weather outside reflects my mood. dreary. weary.
my summer class is going to be terrible. why did i ever think this would be a good idea? i guess it's a good thing i don't have a job yet, otherwise i would be swamped.
job hunting is terrible. what do these employers want from me? i visit, smile, dress up, phone, email, write cover letters and resumes and fill out applications, talk myself up, but not too much, listen, smile more, and phone more. i have spent hours looking at the latest job posts. and, nothing. they just don't want me. talk about a downer on self-esteem. sheesh.
also, this long distance thing has the potential to be terrible. but i won't let it. no way. people do it all the time. yep, it's still tough. (it's only been a week, and oh my little heart!) but we won't give up. we can do this.
did i mention it's snowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment