Monday, March 29, 2010

1.2.3.4.

i find it encouraging to write lists of things that i am thankful for. it helps to take my mind off the fact that i need to be writing a paper and probably have some reading i could be doing for my next class.
at the moment i'm in the library. there is a freshman nodding off at the desk next to me (he's doing some sort of math homework, i don't blame him really). i am facing the pond and just watched a pretty duck land on the water. i'm comforted by the fact that time slows down once i enter the doors of this place. my work usually gets done, strangely enough. i'm also trying to decide if it is still raining-- for a moment the sun peeked through the clouds and showered campus with a wonderful glow. it's gone now though, and i'm beginning to think that perhaps it would be fun to become a hermit in the library until exams are over. but ah, i remember that i won a bet and my roommate is cooking dinner for me all week. i guess there's always next time. now, back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment