Monday, March 1, 2010

irony

it's funny how...
1) that one thing can throw off my entire evening, my sleep, my morning, and my day. can i get a little perspective here?
2) ten days can fly by. my spring break is but a memory. and what of those lists? check (ish). check. check. and i forgot to add one: RELAX. triple check.
3) the more i read this textbook, the less i pay attention to the words. thoughts are drifting through my head of summer plans and...graduation. i'm scared for my future self and my lack of attention span these days...
4) His mercies really are new every morning. thank God for that.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared of your future self. Leave that for the children to do. :D

    You'll get your focus back...don't worry.

    Sometimes its a cascade of good things...that all conspire to distract you. :D Perspective is good....but its so easy to just wallow in the distraction- lol.

    ReplyDelete